The Calling of the Corners was found at the Morgan Library, hidden inside of Seven Cradle Songs by Sullivan Green. It was retrieved by Cole Sumner, who posted the spell on the Basecamp 33 Forum and gave the letter to Deirdre Green in person. The spell was used by Sullivan on Deidre as a child to protect her from magic, but he created a loophole in the spell to reverse it. By performing the spell a second time, it could be reversed.
The spell required six mountaineers for grounding:
- Brendon used a solar calculator he had carried for years to represent the ability of Light to bring energy and power to the world.
- Mike, representing the Elemental force of Ore, used a whiskey stone his family had brought back from Ireland.
- Chordie invoked Thought through the use of a treasured jacket that carried many personal memories attached to it.
- MegaDraco used a watch given to him at a major turning point in his own life to measure the Tides of Time.
- Crytter created a beautiful shrine to the elemental force of Aether involving feathers, smoke and crystal.
- Kelsey embodied Wild with a Bastet cat statue from Egypt to represent the untamed and timeless qualities of nature.
The Incantation Edit
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/solved-fragment-eight-magiq-calling-the-corners/404/124
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/solved-fragment-eight-magiq-calling-the-corners/404/120
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/solved-fragment-eight-magiq-calling-the-corners/404/123
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/solved-fragment-eight-magiq-calling-the-corners/404/125
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/solved-fragment-eight-magiq-calling-the-corners/404/127
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/solved-fragment-eight-magiq-calling-the-corners/404/122
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/solved-fragment-eight-magiq-calling-the-corners/404/69