Fragments are broken up into four general groups - phase one, phase two, phase three, and phase four. Within each phase are four fragments that must be found in order to obtain the key.
The fragments within a phase seem to have a prevailing theme. For instance, the Phase One fragments were all paper scraps that had to be assembled into a completed page . Similarly, the Phase Two fragments were animal puzzle pieces that had to be printed out and assembled, after which a 3D model was provided by the Book .
Obtaining a Fragment Edit
Once a suspected fragment word is obtained, recruits must enter it into the Book's website. This is done by adding the word to the end of the Book's URL. For instance, to unlock the fragment FrayLily, the url became www.bookofbriars.com/fraylily. If the word is indeed a fragment, it will redirect the recruit to a special page. If the word is not a fragment, then the recruit will simply by redirected back to the Book of Briars home page.
Fragment words are typically unique to the Magiq-verse, not being able to be defined in real word terms. This fact makes them easier to spot in puzzles where the word is not necessarily obvious.
- Fragment One - FrayLily (Site Link)
- Fragment Two - Eye of the Moons (Site Link)
- Fragment Three - Siren's Lace (Site Link)
- Fragment Four - Vhelicorus (Site Link)
- Fragment Five - Brachursis (Site Link)
- Fragment Six - Galluskulk (Site Link)
- Fragment Seven - Furomaris (Site Link)
- Fragment Eight - Tigrantula (Site Link)
- Fragment Nine - Galifanx (Site Link)
- Fragment Ten - Gladitor (Site Link)
- Fragment Eleven - Durkonos - (Site Link)
- Fragment Twelve - Aorthora - (Site Link)
- Fragment Thirteen - Inlaudetus
- Fragment Fourteen - Current