The Cloisters was a key location in Fragment Four.
The Cloisters is a museum in Upper Manhattan that specializes in Medieval art. The museum is split into four cloisters, the Cuxa, Bonnefont, Trie and Saint-Guilhem, which were inspired by french monasteries. Art in the museum is grouped by period, such as the Romanesque, Fuentidueña, Unicorn, Spanish and Gothic rooms.
History EditThe Cloisters were an important part of Fragment Four. After the Triplet's Bridge mission, Sacha had obtained materials hidden by Brandon Lachmann containing dates and names of exhibits in The Cloisters. Recruits noted that museum held the Unicorn Tapestries that were related to the Seven Tributes of Rochefoucauld.
At the same time that Recruits had figured out the significance of the Cloisters, so too did The Devoted. Reader sent a secret message to recruits that she was being sent by Sacha to retrieve the Traveler's Disk that was likely hidden within its walls. A recruit rushed to meet her the next day at noon and Reader was successfully able to share the disk and the materials she found. However, Reader's partner had been secretly tailing her and knew that she had met up with The Mountaineers. Despite this, the recruits were able to leave the museum with the disk and knowledge of the materials.
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/fourth-fragment-the-secret-mission-part-one/224/84
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/fourth-fragment-the-secret-mission-part-one/224/106
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/fourth-fragment-the-secret-mission-part-one/224/102
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/fourth-fragment-the-secret-mission-part-one/224/123
- ↑ http://forum.basecamp33.com/t/fourth-fragment-the-secret-mission-part-one/224/233